1. I was overdue for a new profile picture. (Taken by Hans at the corner of Indiana and Senate avenues.)
2. The canal, dyed green for St. Patrick's Day.
3. Across the canal from the Indiana Historical Society.
4. Tile work decorating a bridge over the canal.
5. Testing the 50mm f/1.8 lens my dad got me for my birthday. (It was originally meant to be a Christmas present, but since it came so late, it turned into my birthday present ... two months early.)
6. Hans taking a photo of downtown Indy.
7. Downtown Indy from the jagged intersection where Indiana and Senate avenues meet Vermont Street.
8. An old advertisement for 7-Up on a commercial building in Fountain Square.
9. ... so many layers of paint.